Friday, January 16, 2015

New Year Resolutions

Well I have never been one for New Years resolutions... in fact, I have never had a New Years Resolution!  But this year is a big year for me and I don't want to have any regrets. So what better time to have New Years Resolutions for the first time in my life, right?!
 
 Last night, when I was applying for school, I was thinking of everything that I want to accomplish this year. I want to get a healthy, fit body. I want to go to the gym more, have more confidence in the way my body looks and work on me a little bit more then I have.
 
I tend to live in the safe zone a lot more than I should. I miss out on trying new, fun things and I want to change that. So my 2nd New Years resolution is to say yes! To eating foreign food, (maybe trying ketchup for the first time) to go on spontaneous road trips, to play barbies with Aislyn for hours even when I don't want to, to take the time to be with my siblings and be thoroughly involved in their lives, meet new people, and laugh at everything.
 
My 3rd New Years Resolution is to read the BOM at least twice this year. I am so close to finishing it and I cant wait to start again. I have loved reading it and seeing the wonderful blessings that come from having the gospel in my life.
 
I am an old soul and I have been acting like an adult before I actually became one. I know this is a little backwards but I think I'm ready to be a little kid again. Not in maturity ways, but in a spontaneous, love everything about life ways. I am going to do things that I have always wanted to do, but haven't had the guts to go for. This year is MY year. I'm going to do great things.
I'm determined to! 
 
I am so ready for this year to really kick off. BRING ON 2015!
 
 
-Shona xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment