Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fall and Winter 2015

So I have been a little lazy with doing posts!
I genuinely want to make this something I do often, but I just have a hard time staying consistent. 
I am going to try to do at least 3 times a week. 
(fingers crossed)

Not much has been going on with me in my life lately.
I am going crazy without a busy schedule, so I am very excited for school!
My sleep schedule is all messed up and I need some discipline and consistency back in my life! 


Fall/Winter 2015 is going to be beautiful! 
I love love love love fall and winter fashion. 
I am totally biased to fall fashion. 

Here are a few of my favs from fashion week:


Giambattista Valli 



Close Up 10



Lots of fringe and fur in this line. love




Chanel

Lagerfeld incorporated lots of broad shoulders in his coats and jackets. 
I actually really love that. So chic and bold.

love



Obsessed with her


Banana Republic

So edgy and trendy. Love it



Liverpool John Moores






Counting down the days to fall... 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment