Tuesday, August 11, 2015

the countdown to college

these past couple weeks have been so busy and stressful!
Between preparing for college, the pageant and working two jobs
I am just beat!
I am just so fortunate to be surrounded by so many people who love me
and who support me in everything I choose to do.
After posting about my dresses to raise money for the pageant,
I sold all of them that night!!
 
Such a tremendous blessing.
I truly don't know what I would do without you guys!
 
 
 
Guys, I start college in 2 weeks.....
scared, anxious, overwhelmed, excited
there are not enough words to describe how I am feeling!
I am so ready to get my schooling and my life started.
I was shopping with Court yesterday,
and there was this kid that was telling the cashier that he was back to school shopping
and we walked out of there feeling on top of the world because we never need to go back to high school AGAIN!!!!!
honestly one of the best feelings in the world if you ask me.
 
Does anyone have some beginning advice for a brand spankin new college student??
I feel like there are things I am just not prepared for at all.
I had no clue that the professors will post on the website what kind of books you need???
I thought they just told us on the first day of school??
I don't have any books yet, and I am definitely not feeling prepared at all.
I think high schools should reevaluate how they are preparing students to become successful as college students.
am I right??
well that's it for now..
xoxox
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment