Saturday, May 23, 2015

Day Dreamin'

Graduation is 13 days away.
CAN IT PLEASE COME FASTER???
Is it bad that I cannot wait to get out of high-school? 
I feel like this heartless person when I don't even get a little sad about graduating!
Don't get me wrong...
I learned A LOT in high school, 
and I am SOO grateful that i learned some of the lessons I did.
I started dating my amazing missionary my junior year and became best friends with court.
BUT I am SOOOOO ready to be done. :)

Nordy's half yearly sale is on and I am dying. 
Where is my paycheck??









4. 
Image result for peppermint sugar scrub
Sugar scrub is my secret weapon to soft skin. I don't have skin that absorbs lotion very well..
and it is the most annoying thing ever! 
I still end up with dry hands, no matter how moisturizing the lotion is. (A curse from my dad)
One time I slept with cetaphil intense moisturizing lotion on my hands with gloves over it to really lock in the moisture and it didn't help at all! grrrr....
So I finally tried a sugar scrub. 
AND I am obsessed. 
I also love peppermint anything and everything, so here is a yummy DIY for this saturday!

Image result for peppermint sugar scrub
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup sugar
15 peppermint candies
1/2 tsp peppermint extract

Blend with a food processor or high powered blender and store in jars when done. :) 



My latest weakness is salad! I LOVE salad.
 So I am excited it is Memorial day weekend, because my cute Aunt Heather makes the most delicious salads for our family bbq. 

Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad

6. Brooke Stack - The Shine Project 
_MG_4648


This dress looks so Tory Burch to me. 
(and it is on sale!!!) 

8. My Home Muse

I just love looking at pictures of cute little houses and apartments. 
So excited to one day decorate a place for me and my hubby. :) 
latest obsession is white and bright anything. 

Love this bathroom!
(Daydreaming of sink like this one.. someday)


These tiles are to die for. SO cute. 

















Hope everyone has wonderful memorial day weekend! 

xox,

Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment