Saturday, June 6, 2015

Class of 2015

Is this real life??? 
I am officially graduated!!!! 
What an amazing day it was. 
I was overwhelmed with love and support from my friends and family and it was just such a happy day. 
If I am being honest, it was a little bittersweet to sit with my classmates for the last time before we walked. 

Here's to happy endings and new beginnings! The best is yet to come. 


Love these darling girls
Coleton: my best friend since sophomore year

This girl was one of my first friends in 7th grade. We made a bridge out of toothpicks and became the best of friends while doing it. She leaves to go play soccer for Oregon in like 20 days. So happy for her and will miss her tons! 
And my cute friend Kayla got her mission call last night! She has been called to serve in the Farmington, New Mexico mission and leaves Oct. 21st!! 
So so so happy for her. 

It really hit me last night that me and all of my friends are parting ways soon. Soaking up time with them during the summer as much as I can! 

I don't think I have officially stated where I am going to school yet, but I have decided to go to SLCC until I receive my associates and then transfer up to the U. I definitely feel confident in my decision and will be able to pay for school without taking out a loan! 
(I really wanted to pay for as much of school as I could so I didn't need to take out a loan) 
I will start in the fall!! 
Any SLCC alumni that have suggestions for classes I should take? Some I shouldn't? Please let me know! The feedback means so much! 

Taking my first steps into real life. Thank goodness I didn't trip ;) haha 

Happy summer! 

Xox
- S

No comments:

Post a Comment