Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Shameful Indulgence

Have you ever changed something about your life
and then later realized how much you love it?
THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW. 
And my shameful indulgences.

I am working so hard to eat healthier and workout everyday. 
I have even convinced myself that I will start running! (HA!)
Me and Nate joke that we will one day walk a marathon because we both are AWFUL at running and could never run one hahaha
really though, my mom is a rock star and goes running everyday. 
So one day I went with her and Calum on a run to Costco and back....
I called my dad to come pick me up because I thought I was going to fall over and die! 
Oh well, we all have weaknesses right??



Since changing my eating habits my sweet tooth has gone crazy!!!
My first shameful indulgence admission: donuts. 

Image result for donuts
My weakness is any pastry. I don't think i have tried one pastry i don't succumb to. 



My second is...shoes. 
I have come to find out that very few things ever feel as good as when you buy new shoes.
I definitely consider this one of my biggest weaknesses! 
When work gets slow, I catch myself online shopping all the time!


Dolce Vita Open Toe Ghillie Lace Up Sandals - Henlie High Heel_2       

The Preslie Metallic Perforated Loafer




My third is picture frames. 

Is it even a thing to be addicted to picture frames? Because I am. 
I have soooo many pictures frames, and continue to buy them. 
TJ Maxx makes it just so dang easy to get cute ones for really cheap! 


sullivan street frame 5x7 by kate spade new yorkENAMEL 4x6 Frame by kate spade new york



And last but not least, the Kardashians. 
Gasp, i know right? 
I am awful but it is true. 

But Kendall... c'mon now. She is stunning! 
Her most recent Estee' Lauder ad was beautiful! 


Kendall Jenner, Estee Lauder




Be daring. Be an inspiration. 

xoxo
Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment