Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kelly Green

I get in these funks where I become obsessed with one color at a time. 
It went from royal blue in January, to candy pink in February, to white at the beginning of spring and now it is Kelly Green. 
I think Kelly Green is just as timeless as Tiffany Blue! 
It hasn't been used tons lately except for last winter in JCrew's winter line of coats and blazers. :(
I wish I saw it more! 
It is so bright and fun! 
An effortlessly beautiful color. 

P.S. JCrew has it in tees right now and I will be picking up some.. :) 

great color combo! green and leopard

Kelly And Cobalt Outfit Idea

Marilee Draped Tiered Gown
love the shape of this dress 

Frosted Doily Dessert Plate


My graduation gift to myself. I ❤️ Kate Sp♠️de!!!


xoxox
-Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment