Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Beginnings

Well this year has been a year of change for sure!
As I have experienced real life and gone through more challenges, I have gained so much gratitude for new beginnings. 
I have finally realized that nothing goes according to plan,
 and that's ok.
As I have gone through my latest challenge, I have felt so much love and comfort from a wonderful and loving heavenly father that trusts me enough to put me through challenges to grow and gain experience.

I have finally come to realize that these choices and challenges that I am facing are preparing me for something great!
I have been struggling with coming to accept the way things are in certain situations, 
but today, I woke up, and it all just makes sense.
I am being refined and molded 
into the person I am supposed to be.

For the first time in a really long time, I dont have a plan. 
I am open to whatever possibilities may become available to me
its so scary.....
but so exciting.  

I get to be S P O N T A N E O U S and bold.



Happy fall ya'll. 
Remember to be kind to one another xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment