Monday, November 16, 2015

Thank goodness for baseball boys!

Well a lot has happened in my life these last couple months!
About a month ago, Nate decided that he needed to focus his time and energy on the mission.
It was definitely hard to hear, but nothing has been more clear to me in these past couple months except that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us.
Me and Nate plan to keep in contact and remain friends so we can still support each other :)


I thoroughly enjoy documenting my life on my blog, and since this is such a cute story, I am writing it down so I remember it!

About a month and a half ago, I was walking into the student center on campus to study before I had to go to my other class.
As I was walking in, I saw this group of about 10 boys walking out of the student center.
I am usually pretty social, but 10 cute boys in one group can be kind of intimidating
and being the brilliant girl I am, I looked right past all of them, and wasn't planning on giving any of them the time of day
(I had to play it cool duh)

As I kept walking, I started up the stairs and this blonde guy yells out
"you're gorgeous!"

I was beyond words embarrassed and flattered by this guy.
I'm serous he made  my whole day.

So fast forward about month, and things with me and Nate were really changing and I wasn't sure if Heavenly Father wanted me to date, or if he wanted me to faithfully wait for Nate.
So I am driving to class one day,
and I just started praying and telling the Lord that if I was meant to date, he needed to put someone in my path to make it happen.
About an hour after saying that prayer,
I was walking out of the student center after studying, and I see a group of about three guys walking towards the student center.
I had recognized one of them as being the blonde guy that had embarrassed me about a month earlier
(I totally braced myself for him to yell something else again)

Once again, I tried to play it off cool like I didn't really notice this group of guys,
and just kept walking my way to class.
But of course, this blonde guy (who was dripping with confidence)
yells to me again
"Hey, you're gorgeous!"
my mind was just going a gazillion miles an hour at this point and so ya know, fight or flight instinct and I yelled back
"what?"
as if I didn't hear him ;)
smooth, I know.
Anyways, he ends up leaving his little group of friends and coming up to me!!!!
I was probably drooling.
not even kidding
this guy is a looker.

Anyways back to the story!
He asks for my number and proceeds to tell me he is playing baseball at SLCC (I died right then)
and that he was an LDS returned missionary (just died twice)
and that he was really interested in taking me out
(um yes please when and where)
after we finish talking and getting to know each other a little bit, he finally asked me out and once I said yes, he gave me the cutest hug in the world
(you know the one where he picks you up and spins you around? yeah that one)

I seriously had hearts over my eyes for the rest of the day.
I immediately texted my mom freaking out




^^^ Not even exaggerating I was dead hahahaha

We ended up going on a date that night and the rest is history.
He is the sweetest guy ever
like seriously the sweetest.
I am definitely one lucky girl.


We have been going on dates ever since and he continues to surprise me in the sweetest ways.

Hope that was a fun little love story to melt your heart this week.
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment