Monday, April 25, 2016

finals....

Finals week is finally almost here!
This was a rough semester...
I am the worst about registering,
and I always register late so I end up taking the worst (and hardest classes) all at once.
this semester I took a business computer spreadsheets class, a math class and an economics class.
lets just say that I am really excited to be done with this semester.

Pain is temporary, GPA is forever.:

I am thinking of also changing my major to communications...
I just don't love the business classes as much as I thought I would.
I cant decide if I'm going to give one more semester as a business major a try or if I should change to communications..

decisions, decisions....
Pursuing a degree in communications will allow you to take your career in a number of directions. Programs are designed to help students develop both:
something to really read into and think about.

going to the happiest place on earth next week.....

If you didn't take a picture of Sleeping Beauty's castle then did you really go to Disneyland?:
DISNEYLAND!!!!!


 with tanner, leo and kate next week!!
its unreal how excited I am


-shona xx



No comments:

Post a Comment