Monday, April 4, 2016

Off the map

Guys....
Can we all agree ive been pretty lax about keeping my blog updated?
SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED LATELY.

So, I quit nordys. 
Even though I am sad to leave, im so excited to take this next step in my life.
I am now working with Lorraine at Oakwood Homes.
I am just working as her assistant right now 
and also training to be a licensed real estate agent.
I feel like this will give me a good push in the right direction.

So sometime between the pageant and valentines, i got a job modeling for simple addiction. its a local /online clothing boutique based out of alpine ut!









And tanner took me snowboarding for the first time in my life.
it was so fun!
im not good by any means but it was so fun and exillerating!
(even though i was the slowest on the mountain)
But Tanner was so sweet and patient and made my first experience actually very fun.




Tanner and I have had the opportunity to travel quite a bit together and its been SOOOOO fun.
Our first little outing together was a couples trip to his cabin up at bear lake.
It was freezing you guys.
I could see my breath In the cabin almost the whole trip hahah


And then our second trip was to St. George/Vegas with Leo and Kate!
It was fun to road trip with him for a long time because when he gets focused or tired from driving, he usually doesn't talk much, so we played question games and that forced him to talk to me ;)
The first night we were there we stayed in St. George and watched Calum play baseball and then the next morning before heading to Vegas, we went and watched his little brother Travis play soccer.
He has the absolute cutest family!

Yummiest Crepe shop!

Some guy on the strip made this for me! Its made from palm leaves. Apparently, he climbs to the top of palm trees every morning to pick these leaves so he can make people these little bouquets. He was adorable.






when we finally got into the show. Tanner was happy again haha



the second or third night we were in Vegas, Tanner took me to see a show and went shopping with me.
We had to wait in line for like an hour and Tanner was not having it.
I thought I was standing in line with a toddler because he was just whining and whining.
Its a good thing he's cute


very thankful for this handsome in my life and for all that he teaches  me.
He's my better half for sure









No comments:

Post a Comment