Wednesday, April 20, 2016

two easters, two darling families, 2 unforgetable weekends

So this past month has just been heaven on earth.
Tanner was with me and my family for Easter this weekend.
We went to church together, opened our Easter baskets together and went to my Nana's and Papa's house for dinner and an easter egg hunt.
Me and Tanner even hid the eggs in the backyard for aiden and aislyn and it was so fun!

And then the next weekend we went up to Bear Lake with Tanners family.
We had so much fun!
Tanners family has about 15 motorcycles (I wish I was kidding)
so that weekend consisted of a lot of driving around and being outdoors.

He also took me to this darling pond and it was seriously so pretty it almost looked like it was straight out of a painting.







It also happened to be conference weekend and so we cuddled up in blankets and watched conference with his family. It was seriously so fun. I loved every second of that weekend with him.



this motorcycle ride was probably the coldest one ive ever been on haha



Also, today I decided to surprise my handsome with some new ties
(because who doesn't love a sharply dressed man?)
and I left it on his bed with a note and I seriously cant wait until he gets home and sees it!
the suspense is killing me!



-shona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment