Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bragging Rights

So it has really hit me lately how stinkin' lucky I am.
I have by far the most supportive family in the world! It was my Drill Night To Remember just last week and I had my Aunt Heather, My uncle Rob and aunt Jackie, Nana and Poppa, Grandma and cute Teri and Kevin come and support me. Plus my little cousins.
AND I got my dad to dance with me at my night to remember.
Anyone that knows my dad, knows he is NOT one to dance. He is VERY quiet and reserved. So this was a miracle if you ask me. But we practiced and he worked so hard!
 Best dad in the world award goes to me!  I sure love my dad.
Plus my cute brother Calum did it as well. Calum is just the cutest kid ever. He is a blast.
 We laugh ALL THE TIME.
I am so grateful that Calum is my brother because we hang out almost every night just sitting in my room talking and singing to classic songs. If there is anything I have learned my senior year, it is that family truly is the most important thing.
I just have the coolest siblings ever. They make me laugh and it is just the best being able to get to know them.

Short post, I know. I just was feeling too good about my life to not spread the love a little bit.
XO
Shona 

No comments:

Post a Comment