Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kate Middleton Inspirations

Being raised around my British Nana has definitely given me a love for the royal family.
My Nana Fisher, Nana and my Mom all adored Princess Diana. I definitely grew to love her too.
 But my latest idol is the lovely Kate Middleton.
Ever since I watched Kate and William's Royal wedding on TV, I have been a little fan girl. Her wedding dress, was PERFECT.
 
Can we just talk for a minute about how breathtaking her sense of style is?
To die for!!
I love how absolutely elegant and timeless she is.
 
  
 
 
Duchess of Cambridge.. Vanessa sleeveless dress by Joseph topped with pale pink tweed jacket.. LK Bennett Natalie Clutch, and Jimmy Choo heels.
 
classic. beautiful. Has Kate Middleton ever looked bad? I don't think so. I think I'd pin everything she's worn if I had the time. (hmmm....)
 
Kate Middleton Pregnant Belly March 2013 | Kate Middleton lookalike invests in fake baby bumps so she can blossom ...
 
Duchess of Cambridge, eight months pregnant with Prince George(left) in 2013 and baby Cambridge 2.0(right) in 2015
Literal pregnancy goals.
 
 
Just had to go on a rant because she is my idol and c'mon, who doesn't love an outfit inspiration??
With all of this daydreaming of outfits I obviously did a little online shopping.




Here are the latest items on my radar:
 




Floral Print Shirtdress
Floral print Shirtdress
 
Heirloom Macrame Jacket
Heirloom Macramé Fringe Jacket
 
HAZE COMBO Green - Cally Color-Blocked Tunic Dress
Cally Color-Blocked Tunic Dress



 
 Women's Birkenstock® calf hair Arizona sandals
Birkenstocks : LOVE this color!!


 
 
 
This week has seriously been so crazy! I finished my online classes for graduation on Tuesday, which means I am one step closer to be being DONE!
 So I am looking forward to just hanging out with my family this weekend.
Hope you all have fun weekend planned.
xoxox


Shona
 

No comments:

Post a Comment