Thursday, April 2, 2015

WHITE

 So these last couple of weeks I have been obsessing over everything white!
(I bought 4 new white shirts just this week, plus white jeans) 

I love white. It is just so bright and refreshing and easy to wear. 

 I love looking through the Pottery Barn catalog and seeing the white bedspreads and fluffy white pillows. I love when the pillows and bedspread look so cozy and white its like you are falling into a cloud. White is just wonderful and I love everything about it. 

So here are some of my favorites lately:

Lina Ruched Duvet Cover: Pottery Barn


Armchair: Pottery Barn 


TheRealRugCompany Highlander Natural White Shaggy Rug
White Shag Rug

Always a sucker for a simple classy arrangement. Especially if it was given as a thoughtful gesture

I'm a sucker for a simple flower arrangement. If I am fortunate enough one day, I want to have a constant supply of Peonies in my home. 

Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini Avery' Tote

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Avery Tote


Fan Floral Pencil Skirt
424 fifth Fan floral skirt



Peplum Pencil Skirt



Badgley Mischka 'Pearson' Pump
Badgley Mischa Pearson Pump
Aren't these the dream wedding shoe? (insert heart eyes emoji here) 


- Shona xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment